- Upload Artwork
1. Place your order and checkout, keep a note of your order number on the confirmation page or your confirmation email.
2. Let us know which order your artwork pertains to by including "BoothPop Order: (your order number)" in the message field when you upload your graphics.
3. Please rename your files to your company name or the name of the person on the order to further help us identify your artwork and avoid confusions.
3. Be sure include any additional special instructions regarding your artwork if needed.
4. Once the file has be uploaded, you will receive an email confirming the file has been sent, if you do not receive a confirmation you will need to upload again.
To avoid any delays, please submit files that are print-ready, per our Artwork Guidelines
When you're ready to upload your artwork, fill out the form and specify any specific instructions, .pdf proof requests, and/or physical proof requests and hit "UPLOAD". It's that easy!
To avoid confusion, please name your image files to the NAME on the order and include your order number in the Subject field.
Files without a name and order number will not be opened.