How To Set Up A Pop Up Backdrop For Your Trade Show Booth
Do you need to get your business's message/product out and about? Display it directly to your audience with the pop up backdrops under our Urge Fabric Backdrop line. These pop up backdrops feature the lightweight and portable accordion-type, pop up frames that, well, pops up! You are certain to save time on your booth set up because this just way too easy.
Our amazing 8ft., 10ft., and 20ft. Urge Tension Fabric Pop Up Backdrops are printed on flexible stretch polyester that easily pops out and stretched onto the frame, from end to end. It has magnetic connectors on the frame with plastic snap-on support for extra security. The frames are made with super lightweight aluminum (makes it a lot easier for transportation/setting up). Another plus: You can machine wash the printed fabric graphics. Need a replacement print for your next trade show exhibit? No problem! Replacement prints are available and are easy to order and set up!
Here is one of our displays that a startup company, Amino, used for a trade show~
The YDSP also ordered the backdrop to have endcap prints for a clean finish. This hides the frame from plain view:
Here are the simple, step-by-step instructions:
- Once the order is received and the shipping box is unpacked, you will find a soft trolley bag that holds the frame (with fabric print already attached on!)
- Take out the frame
- Open the banner up horizontally like an accordion
- Connect the small frame rods (with the black end caps) together on the backside of the display
- Snap in the red connectors at the ends of the display
- Lift up display so it is standing horizontally
Here is an instructional video for the installation of the 10ft. Urge Tension Fabric Pop Up Backdrop Display~