- Shipping Policy
For more information, please visit Turnaround Times & Shipping Times: When Can I Expect My Order?
All orders placed after 12PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) will be processed the following business day. For example, an order placed on a Friday, after 12PM, will be processed the following Monday, since we are closed on weekends and orders placed on Monday after 12PM PST are processed on Tuesday, respectively.
Please follow all guidelines in "RECEIVING AND INSPECTING FREIGHT SHIPMENTS," packed and enclosed with freight deliveries.
Same or next day shipments are NOT GUARANTEED. Please contact us if your order is time sensitive and we will try our best to accommodate your requests.
Our Shipping Policy
1. We try our best to get you your products as soon as possible. This means we process most of our orders same or next day (weekends and holidays excluded).
2. We do not charge an extra "handling fee" like you might see elsewhere.
3. Rates for all of our multi-item orders are calculated based on combined shipping method. This means if you buy 20 of the same item, we don't charge you 20x the shipping cost of that item.
4. The primary shipping method used by BoothPop is UPS. International shipments, PO Box, and those to PR will be sent through USPS. HI and AK will be provided shipping quotes on a per order basis.
We make it a priority to meet all of our customers' deadlines and we always try our best to work with our customers to make adjustments, whenever possible. Unfortunately, unforeseen delays do happen during production like printers breaking down, hardware or frames getting damaged, prints getting scratched, ripped, or torn, or any other hiccups we did not see coming. Here are ways that we address them:
- We will contact all orders affected by a delay in production within one business day of us finding out, regardless if we have a solution in place or not. This enables our customers to make informed decisions moving forward considering their deadlines.
- If there is a solution in place or in progress, we can opt to ship any hardware or frames or any materials that are finished first via the shipping service that the order was placed with and we can expedite the shipping service of the prints or any remaining materials at our expense. This enables our customers to meet deadlines without paying more.
- If an order never made it to production and/or no materials were ever shipped out, the customer can choose to cancel the order for a refund without penalty if the customer is unable to receive the order at a later date.
Once a shipment for an order leaves our facility and received by a shipping carrier like UPS, we can no longer control how fast that package will travel and how that package will be handled during transit. This being said, delays in transit do happen caused by bad weather, a lost package before delivery, and other unforeseen events. Since most of our order are shipped via UPS, here are some links of their Terms and Conditions for air shipments and ground shipments. Here are ways that we address them:
- If the shipping carrier cannot find the address or the business on the shipping label is closed, they will attempt to deliver the package at a later time. Please understand that we can only use the information that our customers provide during the checkout process. Although we provide tracking information for all orders, we do not actively track each individual order that leaves our facility. We expect our customers to use the tracking information we provide and track their own packages. If there are any delays or exceptions during transit, customers can contact us to pay for a delivery address change so the order can be delivered to a different physical address at a later time.
- If there are any delays during transit, our customers can contact us to find more information. In rare cases, we are able to gather more information as the shipper but this is not usually the case.
Our primary shipping service is with UPS. Ground service takes 3-5 business days from coast-to-coast (over 95% of our products are shipped from our warehouse location in southern California). You may use the map below to see how long delivery should take once the package is in transit.
Other than your ship to address/location, delivery time depends on the following factors:
1. Stock availability. We try our best here at BoothPop to keep an accurate and up-to-date inventory count. However, rarely there will be discrepancies due to the large number of orders we receive and process on a daily basis. Although it is very unlikely that the item you order is backordered, we will notify you within the next business days in case such occurs via the e-mail address you provided with your order information.
2. Shipping method. To better meet the needs of our customers, we also offer priority shipping. We understand that sometimes you want your items faster, which is why we offer this priority shipping method which usually delivers to most US addresses within two to three business days.
If you'd like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to process the order for you. Please be sure to include a list of the products you would like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number and an e-mail address. We will contact you to arrange a payment method for your order.
Changing Ship To Address
If you need to change the ship to address on your order or have any other questions regarding shipment of your order, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be glad to help you!