Turnaround Times & Shipping Times: When Can I Expect My Order?
Before we get started, you can learn more about Turnaround Times & Shipping Times by reading our Shipping Policy
Trade shows, expos, conferences, and events in general typically happen or are held on particular set dates. This means that planning ahead of time to accommodate searching for the right trade show products, ordering them, creating, submitting, proofing and approving the artwork files (or in some cases, allocate time for Booth Design Services), time in production, and time in transit is paramount to anyone looking to exhibit in a booth at a trade show.
Here are some key points to consider before placing an order for trade show display products:
- Turnaround Times
- Turnaround time, or production turnaround time, varies by product. Standard turnaround times vary from 2-business days to 10-business days. Check for turnaround time options for the products you are looking to order. You should also check our site for any holiday announcements and our Shipping Policy to avoid any delays with your expected turnaround time.
- PRO TIP: As a rule of thumb, since orders include free, UPS Ground shipping, we ship most order via UPS shipping services. Customers can expect to receive orders with UPS's observed holidays to keep in mind, along with our holiday announcements and/or any production delay notifications.
- Cut-off times for artwork production approval is 12PM PST or 3PM EST. Turnaround time will begin the following business day.
- If you approve artwork proofs by 12PM PST, your order begin production the following business day. For example, an order that calls for Expedited 3-Day Production on Tuesday will be shipped out by the end of business day on Friday.
- Please note that along with our observed holidays, we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Turnaround times, or production turnaround time, does not include shipping time or time the order spends in transit.
- There are some instances that can delay the turnaround time:
- If you fail to submit artwork files by our preferred methods. You are can find Upload Artwork instructions on the top of our website.
- If you submit files that have discrepancies and/or not in the correct format. These files are deemed not print-ready. You are can find our Artwork Guidelines on the top of our website.
- There is a delay in our production schedule. Once we are aware of this exception, we notify every affected order within 24 hours.
- If you fail to communicate your approval for any proofs.
- Our standard is to send digital proofs for all orders. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond when it comes to communicating with our customers so you can expect a prompt email once a proof is generated within the same business day if your order is placed + artwork files are uploaded on or before 12PM PST. Anytime after will be sent a proof the following business day.
- Our customers can change their turnaround times if and only if their order has yet to start production. We make it a priority to meet your deadlines and we always try our best to work with our customers to adjust turnaround times whenever we can. Should you need your order to be processed and/or shipped faster, please contact us immediately to make accommodations and to pay for any expediting fees applicable.
We are aware that some of our competitors offer "faster" standard turnaround times and "faster" free shipping included with each order. They are able to achieve this by including the costs of faster production + faster, free shipping in the product price. Essentially, these costs are baked-in, premium costs. We want to offer affordable, complete trade show display solutions that any budget can afford for individuals and organizations of all sizes. We have deconstructed this pricing model to enable us to offer better prices and more options for our customers!
We offer several shipping methods at the point of checkout for each order. Should your order need to arrive faster than the free UPS Ground shipping can accommodate, you can pay for faster shipping services that UPS offers. Do you have a large quantity, bulk order and require faster delivery than what the free freight shipping can avail? No problem! Simply give us a call at 1-844-875-8124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for your order.
- Shipping Times and Methods
- We offer several different shipping methods to accommodate most deadlines:
- Local Pick-up for local clients (call to arrange)
- LTL Freight Service (FREE for bulk orders)
- UPS Ground (FREE)
- 3-Day Select
- 2nd Day Air
- Next Day Air Saver (EOD delivery)
- Next Day Air (Delivery by 12PM)
- Pick-ups are available at our HQ in Riverside, California only. Should you need to pick up your order, please call 1-844-875-8124 or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements. Will call orders are available for pick up by 4PM PST on the confirmed scheduled date.
- We make every effort to meet our customers deadlines. This is why we add a "Desired In-Hand Date" option for every order. Although these are not guaranteed, we make it a point to communicate with our customers any and all possible ways to meet these deadlines. Oftentimes, these solutions will feature a combination of opting for faster expedited turnaround + faster shipping methods.
- On occasion, when we deem it appropriate, some orders will ship out faster than the selected turnaround time.
- This can happen for (but not limited to) these instances:
- An order is placed with Standard Turnaround but with Expedited Shipping Services. For most cases, our optional, expedited services will cost more to the customer than expedited shipping services. In some cases, at our discretion, we will opt to upgrade the order with a faster, expedited turnaround and bump it down to a shipping service that is one level slower than what was purchased. This way, we gain more control of the turnaround + shipping time dynamic and how it applies to the customer's desired in-hand date. We cannot control any and all unforeseen delays with the shipping carriers after we release a package for delivery. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-844-875-8124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When there is a delay in our production schedule. As a way to make an accommodation for orders that experience delays in production time, we can opt to ship out any hardware and/or display frames first via UPS Ground or freight shipping. Once the hiccup in production has been resolved, we can process and ship out the printed graphic portion of the order via a faster shipping service.
- This can happen for (but not limited to) these instances:
- We are closed on the following days/holidays:
- New Year's Day - 1/1
- Memorial Day - every last Monday of May
- Independence Day - 7/4
- Labor Day - every first Monday of September
- Thanksgiving Day - every third Thursday of November
- The Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve - 12/24
- Christmas Day - 12/25
- New Year's Eve - 12/31
I know, super long blog entry but I hope it has been informative and helps you when it is time to start planning for your next trade show exhibit!